Saturday, February 19, 2022

4AM Pizza at the Southside Interim Market on Sentosa

Porcini Pizza

At long last, I finally got a chance to try 4AM Pizza (thanks for the tip!). This wasn't planned either. Even though I knew that I was headed down to Sentosa today, their Instagram account still says that they require a prebooking, which I didn't have. So it was to my surprise after walking into Southside Interim Market that one could still order pizzas from 4AM! I eagerly placed an order for their porcini above.

Yes, it was good, including not just that chewy yet slightly soft crust, but also the very rich and savory mushrooms adorning it. Actually, it was very similar to Chooby Pizza: not just the size and texture of the crust, but also how bold they were with the toppings. I'd like to try their other pies, but not if I have to jump through all of those hoops to make a reservation. My preference is still for L'Operetta.

No comments: