Sunday, November 05, 2023

Margie the Market Bar at Margaret Market

Grilled Chomp Chomp Chicken Taco

It took me at least 20 minutes before I looked up at the curved ceiling of the new Margaret Market and realized that it was the old structure where Sin Kee was back in the day. And they've done an impressive job with all of the nicely decorated stalls there (38 Margaret Drive).

I zoomed in on the central bar, not only since they were serving beer from The 1925 Brewing Company, but also since they were doing local takes on tacos, including not just that Chomp Chomp chicken wing one above, but even one featuring Ramly patties. Cool!

Too bad that I didn't like them though. That was not only because of my huge dislike of flour tortillas, but also these honestly weren't that interesting (I'd rather just get the real McCoy). Next time I'm back here, I'll probably hit up WaWa or Bowen's instead.

No comments: