Saturday, July 08, 2023

The Buah Keluak Otah Pizza from 4AM Pizza

Buah Keluak Otah Pizza

So the Southside Interim Market on Sentosa is now called the Market Hall. Some stalls have changed hands, and the furniture has been rearranged a little, but thankfully the bar and 4AM Pizza remain. That meant that I had the chance to try this pizza, which was a collaboration with a Peranakan private dining service called Nonya Bong. And this was pretty good, with not just those tender slices of otah, but also the impressively rich buah keluak parmesan spread on top of that chewy crust. I cleared it with ease, but I won't get it again given that it was a whopping S$42 (US$31).

Side note: I was going to say that this was still cheaper than Lucali, but it looks like Lucali has finally lowered its prices, with pies starting at S$42 now. That's still not cheap, but maybe I should finally make my way over there given that I willingly paid the same price for this one.

No comments: