Sunday, July 30, 2023

Lee Wee & Brothers in Singapore

Otah

This small chain has has been around for a while, but it was only recently that I learned to appreciate how wonderful otah can be. So it took me until today to notice how this shop has multiple varieties available, including not just various proteins, but even some larger sized options that get wrapped in banana leaves rather than coconut leaves.

I grabbed a few versions, ranging from the basic fish version to some prawn and crab versions, which from what I could tell was just the fish version but with your selected protein inserted for a bit more variety in taste and texture. I liked how they all had a good dose of spices and made for a conveniently savory afternoon snack on the go. I'm going back for more, especially given how affordable it is.

1 comment:

ClearTear said...

their otah is the best, their honey wings not too bad so i usually order their nasi lemak set with it.