Saturday, February 26, 2022

Korea’s Mukshidonna at Downtown East’s E!Avenue

Tteokbokki

I've been wanting to go to this tteokbokki and budaejjigae chain from Korea for a while now, but it's not often that I'm in the neighborhood (1 Pasir Ris Close #02-234, 8667-3380). I managed to get over there today though, and ended up liking that mushroom pot above much more than I thought I would. This was because the broth was decently potent, and that's without even paying the extra dollar for the extra spicy option. Sure, it was sweeter and thicker than I expected it to be too, but it came together well enough that I was scraping the bottom of the pan at the end. Next time I should remember to get the sausage version, not to mention the fried rice, which in retrospect I realize is used to soak up the remaining broth.

No comments: