Wednesday, December 08, 2021

2280 Burger at Henderson Industrial Park in Singapore

2280 Single Patty Burger

So the Naked Finn folks opened up a cheaper non-wagyu version of BurgerLabo (213 Henderson Road #01-10, 6908-2050). The good thing is that the non-wagyu part didn't matter, as the beef quality was still very good (much better than Burgs), and the sauce enhanced it rather than overpowered it. But they still used the same buns as BurgerLabo, which were spongy and dry, bringing me horrible thoughts of McDonald's. The fries were light and crispy but hardly carried any of the greasy potato taste that I wanted. I was pretty bummed at the very limited booze selection here too. I don't think I'll be going back, but if I do, then I'll be sure to get a double patty and pass on the fries.

No comments: