Tuesday, November 02, 2021

Haidilao Wisma Atria’s S$19.80 Value Set Meal

Haidilao Wisma Atria’s Value Set Meal

The new Haidilao outlet at Wisma Atria (435 Orchard Road #03-15) is running an impressively priced set right now: S$19.80 (US$14.70) buys a selection of 11 small hotpot items, and that's inclusive of the soup base that they usually charge for with their other lunch sets. Granted, they only provide a quarter of a pot, and one has to go before 5 PM on weekdays, but they're OK with solo diners taking up an entire booth like I did today.

The catch though is that they charge S$4 (US$3) extra for the condiment bar. So while I liked my choice of their mushroom broth today (it reminded me of Mushroom Park when they were still around), next time this cheap bastard will just get their mala broth to act as my dipping sauce. They fill the adjacent compartments with plain water, which means that I can just cook my meats and veggies in there to create my own clear broth.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a good hack!!!!!!!