Tuesday, August 10, 2021

table65 at Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore

Apple

With dining service reinstated today, I was eager to try this one Michelin-starred place from the team behind another two Michelin-starred place in Amsterdam (26 Sentosa Gateway #01-104, 6577-7939). That apple desert above was certainly very eye catching, but I was much more excited about everything else that they served tonight, in particular a lobster tail in a savory tandoori sauce, foie gras in a tangy umeboshi kombu broth, and even a delicate king crab salad with coffee and caviar. I loved how they playfully used contrasting flavors and yet made it all sing together. Of course, the service in this open kitchen was engaging and the tableware was gorgeous too. But the food was so good that I had no regrets when the bill came.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My favorite restaurant! :-)

Joanna Ang said...

how much bill ? haha