Tuesday, March 10, 2020

&JOY Dining Hall's Pittarino and Sake Tasting

Margherita Pizza

Pittarino is one of those stalls at &JOY that I've held off on trying. But I randomly saw an advertisement about Neapolitan pizza tonight, which made me think about coming here for a quick bite. At S$7.90 (US$5.70) for that 8-incher above, it was a decent deal considering that one could actually taste the tomatoes, cheese, and basil on that thing. But I won't be eager to come back either, especially since the dough was nowhere as bouncy as L'Operetta, even if it was still half-chewy.

The thing that I was more excited about, on the other hand, was the flight of sake in the background for just S$10 (US$7.20). They took me through a number of bottles from Shiga, including a couple that they gave me on the house. Admittedly none of them really got me excited either, but hey, it was cheap and fast, so I'm not complaining. It's just too bad that the promotion is only good through the end of the week.

No comments: