Saturday, February 02, 2019

Alati's Tiger Milk Tea Happy Hour Bundle

Alati's Tiger Milk Tea

Alati may not be selling beer yet, but they are now selling tiger milk tea (which, I just learned, is the name of that brown sugar milk tea that's been so popular lately). I only noticed it when I saw several people coming here to order the tea rather than chuanr. I was thus curious; was it really that good? Fortunately, their afternoon happy hour special has been adjusted to include four skewers and a tea, so I got one of those to see what it was all about. And yes, when I got the full strength version, the brown sugar taste was much more pronounced here than the ones that I've tried at other shops. But my main reason for coming here is still the chicken skewers, which are tender and aromatic as always.

No comments: