Sunday, December 23, 2018

Dang Brother Pizza in San Diego, California

Dang Brothers Wood Fired Pizza Co

I've seen a lot of food trucks, but this one has to be one of the coolest. Why? That's an old fire engine whose tail end has been converted into a pizza oven! Very cool. How did the food taste though? I have to admit that I don't know; I just had breakfast before heading over to the Lane Field Park Market this morning and wasn't in any mood to eat. But it was a nice market overall, even if much smaller than the one in Little Italy yesterday. There were plenty of food trucks (including one doing uncooked cookie dough in a cup!) as well as picnic blankets and lawn games at your disposal. One day I suppose I should try Dang Brother's pizza.

1 comment:

Brittany the Frugal said...

If you’re ever back in San Diego, let us know!