Thursday, October 11, 2018

Keisuke's Rich Soup Spicy Duck Ramen with Nissin Red

Keisuke's Rich Soup Spicy Duck Ramen with Nissin Red

Keisuke is running this spicy duck ramen special through the end of the month. And for some reason, the bowl that I got today was covered in chili oil (rather than being just a few drops like they showed in the picture). I'm not sure if that was a mistake or not, but I was quite happy that they did so, as it made this thing very fun to eat, all while still being able to taste the thick broth underneath as well as the firmly cooked noodles. Indeed, I liked it enough that I got an extra kaedama portion of noodles, lest the remaining spicy broth go to waste. He also seems to have a special featuring his bak kut teh ramen and a black oil, but I'm not as interested in that one, to be honest.

No comments: