Monday, March 27, 2017

Jinroku Anti at Haneda International Airport in Tokyo

Okonomiyaki

After clearing immigration at Haneda, I went to the food court near gate 140. I nearly went to Rokurinsha, especially since they had a shrimp-based broth.

But then I saw the okonomiyaki shop and I was curious, as it seemed to be a chain from the city. It was only after I ordered it did I see the dude take a pre-made one out of a glass case and then throw it on the grill. Had I known that I was not getting one made from scratch, I would have never have ordered it. Sigh.

Note to self: landside at Haneda has a huge number of restaurants and places to buy gifts as well as even slot car racing and samurai classes. Also, try to clear security on the north side, as there was no line on that side today...and it's also closer to the food court.

No comments: