Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My First Visit to HK's Itacho Sushi

Grilled Fatty Salmon

Itacho, a sushi chain from Hong Kong, has had outlets in Singapore for a while now, but I never really had much interest in going there before. Yet I needed lunch at Changi Terminal 3 today, so I came here (despite the fact that I was on a flight up to HK, of all places) given that it was going to be a much healthier alternative to Ramen Champion downstairs.

Fortunately, it was generally better than I was expecting. Sure, my expectations were pretty low, but I ate most of my selections with ease. The fatty salmon pictured above, in fact, was so literally full of fat (the healthy kind, right?) that I had to squeeze a bit of the lemon onto it to help cut through it. Now, admittedly I still won't really make any effort to come here again, but at least I finally tried it.

No comments: