Thursday, May 07, 2009

My Best-Of List: Year Four

OK, it's been four years now. Here thus goes a list of the ten most mouth-watering meals that I've come across over the past year, in reverse chronological order:

Tripod King Hot Pot in Taipei
L'Atelier de Joël Robuchon in Hong Kong
Shaanxi Cold Noodles in Singapore
Ad Hoc in Napa Valley
A Shizuoka Musk Melon from Japan
Cal Pep in Barcelona
Three Guizhou Men in Beijing
The National Buffalo Wing Festival in New York
Chichacorn from the Philippines
The Borough Market in London

Last year I also put up a mention for a healthy item that was tasty enough for me to eat regularly. This year, my favorite "cholesterol offset" is Mushroom Park in Singapore. We've gone there enough times now that we've nearly reached the stage where we don't even need to tell them what we want, as they know our usual order.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Just wanted to say thank you for doing this blog. Its a fascinating read and definetly makes me want to go to Singapore!! Thank you.