Sunday, August 06, 2023

Pow Sing Kitchen in Serangoon Gardens

Chicken Rice and Otah

This place (59 Serangoon Garden Way, 6284-0800) has been around for so long that my last visit there probably predates this blog. I recall it being much bigger back then, although I'm not entirely sure what else has changed. Either way, I grabbed that chicken rice above, whose rice turned out to be disappointingly mushy. The chicken was very moist at least, and I liked the grilled otah better than what they put inside their signature Nonya cabbage rolls (the taste of the latter was more about about the cabbage than the fish).

1 comment:

GS said...

They used to have a bigger outlet just a few doors down next to the bank, a real old-school place with two sections, that's probably the place you remember...closed a few years ago...