Monday, May 29, 2023

Trying Ye Olde Cow Food Truck in Singapore

Classic Burger and Ye Olde Cheese Fries

I've been eager to check out Ye Olde Cow for some time now, as it is a food truck doing dry aged smash burgers. But their operating hours and location out in One-North meant that I had to go out of my way for it. Fortunately, they've started to do some appearances in the city, including a two-day stint at Druggists, a little bar that I'm quite fond of (119 Tyrwhitt Road, 6802-0228).

I was disappointed in the burger though. After all of that talk about the quality of their dry aged beef, it ended up being covered up by too much cheese. Really, all I could taste in that thing was the cheese. I still ate it all, but I ever get it again, I need to ask them to hold the cheese and the sauce, while doubling up on the onions given how skimpy they were. Phat Burger Bro. is still my preferred shop.

No comments: