Monday, July 25, 2022

Two Men Bagel House in Singapore

Lox on Cheddar Bagel

I tried these guys when they opened many years ago in Tanjong Pagar, and I disliked the texture of the bagels enough that I never went back. Still, they commanded some pretty long lines, and have since expanded to several other locations. The lox configuration looked promising, and I figured that I'd give them another try.

Fortunately, all of the "appetizing" that they put in there was good enough to make me eat the entire thing, even if I still didn't care much for the texture of the bagel itself. I was happy with the beverage selection either way, including not just the coffee but also the canned sours. It may just be enough to pull me back.

1 comment:

ClearTear said...

so im not the only one lol, i didnt like the texture of their bagels, my memory of my first bagel from a good shop was not that dense and compact.