Friday, October 01, 2021

Sid Burger and Craft Beer in Tanjong Pagar, Singapore

The 'Merican

I'm really liking how there are more burger and craft beer shops popping up lately. This is one of the street-facing units at Icon Village (12 Gopeng Street #01-45, 6513-5833), and it even features a number of brews from Korea. But my main priority tonight was their burgers, of which I grabbed "The 'Merican," as it was the simplest. To my surprise, the bun was gigantic, while the beef was paper thin. That and the skinny fries made me wonder if they were also inspired by McDonald's, but this was better than both McDonald's and Ordinary Burger thanks to the horseradish aioli in there. If I come back here, I'll definitely need to get a double.

1 comment:

Joanna Ang said...

haha. I noticed the comparison to ordinary burgers. think I will give up trying OB.