Saturday, May 01, 2021

Tianfu Paofan Paomian Wang at ARC 360 on Jalan Besar

Yuan Yang King Pao Fan

After that meal at Bếp Huế, I nearly thought about grabbing a bowl from San Pin to top it all off. I'm glad that I didn't though, because I stumbled next door to the Bgain @ Lavender food court at ARC 380 (380 Jalan Besar #01-16) and noticed that they also had a paofan stall, this one being one that I'd never seen before.

And it was arguably better than San Pin, particularly because of how finely they made that shredded fried egg stuff, not to mention giving a generous portion of crispy rice to make things fun. The broth was savory, and I liked how they kept it borderline greasy enough to be sinful.

The only thing lacking was the cilantro, which means that Chao Ting is still king for me. But maybe I'll bring my own cilantro next time I'm here. Side note: this stall is just two days old, but these guys told me that they've had several outlets around the island for many years now. I can't seem to find much info about them though.

No comments: