Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Yaowarat Thai Kway Chap in Holland Village, Singapore

Signature Thai Kway Chap 

I'd been curious about this place for a while, but only managed to get over there today (17A Lorong Liput, 8822-5367). As the name suggests, they serve a Thai rendition of kway chap, and I liked it better than the local version, as this one featured a crisp peppery broth. The sliced sausage in there was very sweet, but in a fun way, as if they intentionally tried to make it like candy, all while mixed up with some gritty bits. I was pretty happy with the smoky yet savory taste of the stir fried cabbage that I got on the side too. Next time I should remember to try their tofu and fried intestines.

1 comment:

ClearTear said...

there is one at toa payoh central backlane, have you try iT?