Saturday, September 19, 2020

Japan's Hotto Motto at JCube in Singapore

Syogayaki don

I don't get out to Jurong very often, but Don Don Donki has a food court out there (2 Jurong East Central 1), many of which were chains from Japan. Some of them already have a presence down here, particularly Keisuke, Sabar, Marutama, Pepper Lunch, and Gindako. But I'd never tried Hotto Motto before, so I went for that, even if the menu didn't look very impressive.

Actually, the food wasn't that impressive either, but I still ate it all. What perhaps got me more interested was a shop called Arizuki, where I had a better experience with their teppan plate. It was only after I placed my order though did I realize that Arizuki was a chain known for motsunabe; I will be sure to try that next time I'm out here, as well as maybe the unagi shop.

No comments: