Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Khansama Tandoori Restaurant in Singapore

Veg Bento Lunch and Amritsari Fish Fried

I'll admit that the main reason why I ordered from these guys today was because it was hard to forget the catchy tune that they run on YouTube (166 Serangoon Road, 6299-0300). The food was fine, with the butter paneer in the bento box being surprisingly spicy and tangy; personally, I'd prefer a more subtle one, but it worked. They also had a nice chaat selection, including a peanut masala chaat that I'd never seen before. Yes, it was tasty, although I need to remember that some assembly is required.

Epilogue: whoa, only now did I realize that I've eaten from these guys more than ten years ago.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Madras New Woodlands vegetarian place is selling dosai batter if you want to try your hand.