Monday, February 10, 2020

Japan's Yakiniku Raiku at PLQ Mall, Singapore

Raiku Setto

I love yakiniku, but it's pricey. So this chain from Japan sounded promising, as they were serving cheap sets as fast food under the name Yakiniku Like (10 Paya Lebar Road #B1-28, 6970-7397).

And fast it was. I was able to clear the line in less than five minutes, get my food in less than five minutes, and finish my food in less than ten. Now, for only S$15.80 (US$11.40) for that set above, the quality wasn't great and the portions were pretty small. But that's probably a good thing considering how greedy I can be with yakiniku.

To be clear, I won't go out of my way for such unremarkable meat quality. But it's still much better than that nasty Goen place. So if they open more outlets that happen to be nearby, then I'm happy to pop in for a quick snack.

No comments: