Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Lim Chang-Jung's 73Bbrothers Restaurant in Seoul

Triple Hotplate

No, that's not a typo above; there really is a second "B" in Brothers above. And I'm not even sure if I got the name of the restaurant correct. But it was the best that I could make out of this chain opened by some famous singer and actor, decorated in a traditional way (yet with green neon), playing his songs and shows in the background. We came here out of convenience here in Seoul tonight.

The things to get here were that triple hot plate above (featuring beef, potatoes, and onions, which crisped up nicely on the grill) as well as some fish roe soup that was supposed to go well with soju. Personally, I preferred beer, and it wasn't so exciting that I'd come running back. But apparently it's a place to go for drinks and a snack after dinner.

3 comments:

Viviheartstraveling said...

Hi, may I know the location of rhis restaurant please? Seems like I cannot find any info ij google.

bma said...

In fact, I think that's why I never posted it since I didn't have the correct address myself (Google Maps isn't good in Korea; I think locals use Kakao instead). Well, if I remember correctly, it was in Cheongdam, perhaps on Apgujeong-ro 79-gil?

Viviheartstraveling said...

Seems like we need to search using hangul. I think it won't work if we search using its english name. Anyway, thanks so much for your reply!!