Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Young Hunghwa Teppanyaki in Taipei...Again

Teppanyaki

I needed something light, cheap, and fast...and most importantly, a place that took credit cards, unlike that place from last night. So I went to the basement food court of Shin Kong Mitsukoshi, figuring that they would be sure to take plastic.

It was only after I sat down at this place did I realize that I'd eaten at this chain before. But this time I didn't have any more meetings to go to afterwards, so I was free to give myself all the dragon breath that I wanted. Bring on the onion and garlic!

In that sense, this was kind of a letdown, as the goopy sauce muted what otherwise might have been a bit more interesting. But hey, my meal was only NT$285 (US$9) inclusive of a beer and an optional egg. So who am I to complain?

No comments: