Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Two Blur Guys in Tanjong Pagar

Prime Beef

That was a lot better than I thought it would be. I actually avoided these guys for a while, although not for any particular reason aside from the fact that I just didn't feel like eating burgers for lunch. But many of the surrounding shops were all packed today, so I came here, helped in part by a colleague who mentioned that this place wasn't bad (1 Tras Link #01-03, 6636-4183).

And he was right. The patty was tender, juicy, and actually tasted like beef. I was a bit worried about the relish and truffle mayo that were going to adorn this thing but they weren't as overpowering as I had thought they would be. Granted, I'm not going to get cravings for this place either (and strange that there are no fries on the menu), but at least I liked it more than that Omakase Burger place.

No comments: