Monday, March 11, 2013

Cheeburger Cheeburger at JFK Terminal 5

The Classic Burger

I'm such a greedy pig. My gut was still protruding over my waistline after that lunch today, and yet here I was grabbing a hamburger before getting on my flight. Well, in my defense, I just wanted a small bite as a taster, seeing how this place is allegedly fairly well praised. Yet somehow I ate the whole thing. I guess I liked it.

I don't know if there was anything that special, actually. I think the reason why I ate it was because the beef was tasty. It still wasn't as good as Shake Shack, but it was good enough. Note: these guys are not related to the Billy Goat Tavern despite the similar sounding tagline.

BTW, this JetBlue terminal at JFK is decently impressive. It's very well laid out, and one has to like those benches with the power outlets and touchscreen ordering systems.

No comments: