Sunday, May 27, 2007

Pav Baji...from a can

Mother's Recipe Pav Bhaji plus some random hamburger buns and an onion

Here's that can of pav baji from Mustafa that was discussed the other day. It was actually pretty good (and spicier than I was expecting)...almost to the point where I really couldn't distinguish it too much from the real deal.

Now, I'd still rather go out for this stuff, considering the effort that it took to prepare all of it (and these locally produced hamburger buns that I used were frustratingly fused together...I probably could have bought the hot dog buns instead). But it was better than I thought it would be, and was another item to add to my collection of interesting things to find in a can. Too bad that I didn't really like the canned ful medames that I bought with this though.

No comments: