Monday, March 20, 2006

Onion Rava Dosai at Komala's

Onion Rava Dosai

I actually came to Komala's today craving chaat, but they only start serving that at 3:30 PM, so I settled on an onion rava dosai instead. It was fine; nothing bad, nothing fancy.

The one thing that did stick out for me though was the vada, which is the thing in the picture that looks like a doughnut. I could not help but keep think of Homer Simpson when I looked at it, so it kept surprising me when I bit into it and got a savory taste (with onions inside).

2 comments:

minitotoro said...

how did u find the mango lassi?(i spot the orange drink next to it)

bma said...

It seemed a tad artificially syrupy (maybe my impression was distorted by all the plastic surrounding me), but also I kinda liked it that way. (I'm the kind of guy who also likes the artificial taste of that Hi-C orange stuff at McDonald's.)