Saturday, July 19, 2014

Osaka Ohsho in Singapore

Gyoza

Not to be confused with Gyoza no Ohsho, Osaka Ohsho has had outlets in Singapore for a while now. But aside from a recent offshoot, I've never actually been to one, perhaps because I kinda already tried it back when Gyoza no Tetsujin was still around.

Anyway, this ended up being a totally random stop today. I went in with pretty low expectations, and in turn ended up happier than I would have thought, although admittedly that was more because the chili oil here had a rather surprising kick to it.

Too bad that the skin was so thin that it tore easily when trying to separate each dumpling, but I still liked it better than that weird sticky skin at Gyoza-ya. I'll come back here, although now my mind is drifting towards the varieties available at NAMJA Gyoza Stadium.

No comments: