Monday, September 16, 2013

The Plant Cafe Organic at SFO T2

Grapefruit and avocado salad

If that looks like some kind of boring takeout salad from a stall at an airport terminal, it was. Except that it was surprisingly good (and certainly much needed after all of the junk food that I've been eating over the past week or so). See, this was from a local shop called The Plant that serves locally sourced organic food at several locations around San Francisco, and they had an outlet here at SFO Terminal 2, which is so nice and new that I actually stopped here to eat dinner *after* getting off of my flight up from LAX (i.e., not rushing to leave the terminal like one normally does). There were a few other shops in Terminal 2 that looked interesting as well, including one that was selling food from Tyler Florence as well as cheese from Cowgirl Creamery.

1 comment:

schelley said...

If I can, I book my flights in/out of T2, mainly because the food scene is so good.