Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Phở 66, Kiu Leong Tong, Singapore

Phở

Another phở shop has opened in the CBD. Well, sorta. It is technically outside of the CBD (241 Cantonment Road, 6509-0933)...just south of the Pinnacle@Duxton. And it's not really a shop; it's a hawker stall. So I wasn't really getting my hopes up given my last experience with such a place.

Fortunately, this one was a lot better, with a broth that was full of flavor. The meat quality left a lot to be desired, but hey - at S$4 (US$3), one can't expect much. They also pre-garnished your bowl; I prefer being able to pick from a selection of fresh herbs instead. Well, this would do for a quick snack, I suppose.

3 comments:

Dennis K. said...

Wow, many banh mi are creeping up well past three bucks here. For a bowl a pho what a bargain..

scottinapac said...

As good/better than the Pho I had at the Metropole in Hanoi.

Unknown said...

i'm glad this one was better and who can beat it! $3!