
This shop from Busan has taken over the Seoul Noodle Shop outlet next to Grilled Fish Keisuke (99 Tanjong Pagar Road). As with a lot of Korean places, they focus on shared group dinners with alcohol, but fortunately they do individual portions at lunch.
I went for this braised chicken and beef intestine dish at the top of their menu, and it was pretty good. The stew was mildly thick and sweet, in a good way, with just the right amount of spiciness to go with the tender boneless chicken and large intestines.
I liked it better than Kelim Dakdoritang, even if they aren't quite the same thing. This shop also does things like cheese-toppped pork ribs that even come with some big blowtorch theatrics at dinner time, along with some flavored makgeolli. That's not really my thing, but I'll go back for the lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment