Saturday, October 12, 2024

My Mulitas from Tacos y Birria el Chore

Mulitas

I'm not sure if these guys inserted birria into their name to optimize for search engines, but I'm so glad that I stopped by this afternoon to grab these glorious mulitas. They were crispy, filled with gooey cheese and fatty yet crispy tripe, and were delicious with those radishes, grilled onions, and citrus, not to mention all of those salsa including a greasy one that reminded me of the orange sauce at La Vic's (the lighter-colored one, on the other hand, was too mayonnaise-heavy). I really need to come back here more often for this. I hope next time they are serving their "phochoo birria" too; yep, it sounds like it's birria ramen but featuring phở rice noodles instead. That's like San Jose in a bowl.

No comments: