Tuesday, October 15, 2024

My Double (Non) Cheeseburger from Burger Joint

Double Cheeseburger

Trust me, there is an upper bun on that burger; it just didn't appear in the photo as I was trying to get the flames from the grill in the background. Anyway, my flight out of SFO was in the D gates today, which was right next to Burger Joint (and an outlet of Cat Cora Kitchen, it turns out). I made sure to get my double burger this time without the cheese to really bring the taste of the beef to the foreground, which it did. Now, the patties were a little dry, and the fries were a bit boring too, but somehow it was still all tasty enough to clear quickly, especially when the juice from the former dropped onto the latter. Next time I should ask them to cook it medium rare in case that keeps it more moist. And I don't think they are using Niman Ranch anymore or else they'd presumably be more explicit about it.

No comments: