Saturday, June 08, 2024

Shuang Yue Moon Moon Food in Taipei, Taiwan

Set 1

The food selection at Taoyuan Airport has been notably lacking in the past. But it looks like they recently overhauled a lot of the food vendors in Terminal 2 airside, including an express outlet of this Michelin Bib Gourmand serving home-style food featuring local ingredients. It was pretty good, with that savory chicken soup alongside some delicate side dishes as well as those noodles, even if they were a little soft and clichéd with truffles. The only thing that I didn't like was the crude cuts of cabbage in the soup, but I guess that's just what helps form the taste of the broth. There are so many other interesting variations of these noodles and soups that I know what I'm gonna be eating again next time I'm here.

No comments: