Friday, December 29, 2023

Revisiting Su's Mongolian Barbeque In Santa Clara

Mongolian BBQ

I haven't been to Su's in nearly two decades, but it's still there, and they made it very clear when we arrived today that it's still the same owners after all of this time. They seem to have refurbished the place a little though, with the spread of meat and veggies looking a bit more hygenic than I recall. My cocktail of seasonings was more oily than edgy, but I wasn't complaining when I could load up with two bowls of veggies and meat per run and then go back for more. I just wish that they didn't keep harrassing us close to the 2 PM lunch hour closing time. Next time I should go for dinner when lamb is available for a few bucks more. This is still the best Mongolian BBQ in the Valley.

No comments: