Sunday, October 08, 2023

My First Taste of a PRIME Hydration Drink

PRIME Hydration Drink

This energy drink has been hyped up by online influencers recently, and it can go for some pretty outrageous prices, with the vending machine that I went to in Singapore selling single bottles at up to a whopping S$45 (US$33)...and that doesn't even have any alcohol in it!

I went for the cheapest on that I saw in the machine, whose orange flavor incidentally sounded the most appealing to me, at a mere S$15 (US$11). What a bargain!

It definitely tasted better than Gatorade, even if it ultimately tasted like candy. Interestingly, this one was both caffeine-free and with zero-added sugar, and yet it was pretty darned sweet, and I was happy enough afterwards. I definitely won't pay fifteen bucks for that again though.

No comments: