Saturday, July 30, 2022

The Chicken McCrispy from McDonald’s Singapore

Chicken McCrispy

I had to choose something from McDonald's tonight, and I wasn't in the mood for bread. So I figured that I'd finally try that Chicken McCrispy that was talked up so much last year for being "a bit spicy lah." It seems that it's something from twenty years ago that McDonald's Singapore recently revived.

I was not a fan. First off, the batter was dense and thick, and not what I had expected given the name. More bizarrely, the chicken meat itself was disturbingly powdery, even though it was actual bone-attached meat rather than that processed McNugget stuff. I'm not eating that again.

1 comment:

Zeekco said...

omg i feel the same too. i was tempted to try, so i tried. it was really bad, not buying again. the batter was too thick. and meat like you mentioned, powdery and mine was worse, the meat fell off the bones. clearly, it's frozen and god knows how long it has been frozen. yuck!