Monday, April 26, 2021

Musashi x Niku Niku Do at Bugis Junction

Gyu Katsu

Earlier this month, the Musashi outlet at Bugis Junction rebranded itself with an emphasis on gyukatsu (200 Victoria Street #B1-07, 6884-6454). I went in with very low expectations given not only how spotty Musashi has gotten over the years, but also since my experiences with gyukatsu haven't been optimal either. The good thing then is that it turned out better than I thought it would be, even if the meat quality still wasn't anything to get that excited about. I ate most of this, to my surprise.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hey Travelling Hungryboy

I've been following your food blog since prehistoric years before Instagram. Just wanted to say that I'm glad you are still blogging and your blog is still my food inspiration source. Please keep blogging!! :)

Stay safe and take care!