Thursday, February 06, 2020

Cacamarica Indonesian Cuisine in Jakarta

Paru Balado

This place was fantastic. Located at Lantai Mezzanine of Menara Prima (Jalan Dr Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung Blok 6 No. 2, 021-57947888), this shop was a convenient place for refueling before my next meeting. I loved everything that we had, including a crispy duck, biryani-like nasi goreng kambing, and spicy papaya leaves (think: a bit kale-like in texture and taste - yay!).

The biggest surprise: those cattle lungs above. Seriously, if no one had told me that those were lungs, I never would've known. They were just thin crispy spicy snacks. I washed it all down with a fun ginger and milk drink as well as a couple of extra servings of sambal. This is their only outlet, but I liked it so much that I really, really wish that they would open one in Singapore.

No comments: