Wednesday, August 28, 2019

The Keto Bowl from Kipos Gourmet

The Keto Bowl

I really dislike how so many protein/grain bowl places have been popping up lately. But I'm currently doing a gut cleansing for a few weeks, and I noticed that this shop at Tanjong Pagar Centre (7 Wallich Street #B2-19) had a keto bowl that would fit the bill. Actually, it turns out that they have a customizable checklist too, but I went with this pre-configured option to see what it was like.

I was surprised at how much I liked it, most likely because of that spicy mayo dressing on it. I liked it enough that I'd come back for it again, although it would have to be at an off-peak hour. The service was so slow (and the staff wasn't very friendly either) that I could've gone to The Daily Cut next door and gotten a second bowl while waiting for this one.

No comments: