Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Lobsters & Ice Cream V2 in Tanjong Pagar, Singapore

Standard Lobster Roll Maine-Style

I noticed the big sign for this place down from the street level the other day and decided to hop on over for lunch (7 Tanjong Pagar Plaza #02-101, 9663-6632). They offered a variety of seafood rolls filled with shellfish like razor clams and crab, and in a variety of styles like chili crab and mentaiko.

I went for their namesake lobster roll in a traditional Maine style, and was decently happy with it, especially since their lunch set came with a savory clam soup to wash it down with too. Yes, it's better than Chunky Lobsters.

Perhaps more interesting were their ice cream flavors, which included flavors like coconut, whiskey, and sour cream & chives. I wouldn't go out of my way to come back (especially since the prices add up quickly here), but I will say that I left this place satisfied.

No comments: