Sunday, April 28, 2019

Norway's Pink Fish at Jewel Changi Airport in Singapore

Raw European

I had a few minutes before my flight out of Changi tonight, so I went to check out the new Jewel extension. A lot of people were probably there for Shake Shack or A&W, but I was more interested in this sustainable salmon place from Norway called Pink Fish (78 Airport Boulevard #B1-261). It's a fast food place, but with various options for your salmon like soup, burgers, salads, wraps, or in my case above, simply raw.

It looks pretty sad above. I'm sure that part of the reason is because I ordered the smallest portion, so there is hardly any salmon in there. But honestly, it didn't taste that special either, even with my beloved dill in there. I might be curious to try some of the other stuff though, especially since this was one of the few places without huge crowds.

1 comment:

Pretziliv said...

Tried tapas club and it’s v good!