Monday, January 14, 2019

Omurice Keisuke at Bugis+, Singapore

Combo

I know that I can be a bit of a nerd about such things, but I assure you that I didn't plan to come to the grand opening of Keisuke's new omurice shop at Bugis+ today (201 Victoria Street #04-01, 6634-4558). In fact, I didn't even know about it until just an hour prior; it just so happened that my nearby appointment ran over time, making it an obvious choice for lunch before heading into the office.

Anyway, it's an omurice shop, and they also do some pasta too, so I got this mentaiko spaghetti combo plate. It was all fine, but there was nothing really that distinctive about it either (if no one had told me that it was from Keisuke then I wouldn't have even known). Then again, I guess it's not surprising for a guy who has a fascination with eggs to eventually do an omurice shop, yeah?

No comments: