Monday, March 07, 2016

My First Flight on Shenzhen Airlines

Shenzhen Airlines

Normally I go to Shenzhen via Hong Kong, but this time I decided to try flying straight in, especially since Shenzhen Airlines is now part of Star Alliance. The good thing is that the service and legroom were much better than I thought it would be. But as with many of the flights I've experienced on Chinese carriers, timeliness is a huge issue; my flight left an hour late today due to a late inbound aircraft.

Either way, here was the meal. One surprise was the presence of a jar of chili sauce on the flight attendant's cart. I asked if I could try some and she scooped it onto my fish above. Unfortunately, it wasn't spicy at all, and in fact was more salty than anything else. And it's not like that food was anything to go nuts about either. Let's hope that the flight back is better.

No comments: