Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tropical Barbecue Chicken on United

Tropical barbecue chicken with herb basmati rice and green bean, carrot, pepper saute

I was pretty bummed when I saw the menu on United today. It made me regret not getting that bowl of noodles from the newly reopened noodle bar in the ANA Lounge. Filet mignon was back on the menu (and I didn't want the Japanese meal either), so I was left with this chicken; it sounded like it might have been from the Trader Vic's menu, but I don't think it was.

Well, it was better than I thought it would be, with its gigantic yet still tender and half-decently moist chicken breast. But part of the problem might have also been the distraction of those meals that Adam Richman was eating on the screen there. It was good to see some of my favorite TV shows available on United either way.

No comments: