Wednesday, October 19, 2005

SQ Economy Class Lunch from Taipei

Roasted marinated chicken thigh served with grainy mustard sauce, tomato, and vegetable paella

Hey this was pretty darned good: “roasted marinated chicken thigh served with grainy mustard sauce, tomato, and vegetable paella.” The rice had a surprising amount of saffron flavor, while the grainy mustard sauce was a great accompaniment. This beats a lot of the business class meals that I’ve had (I actually wanted seconds). I’m sure glad I picked this instead of the celebrity chef selection tonight (a braised pork from Yeung Koon Yat of Forum in HK).

2 comments:

Goat Almighty said...

now thats what im talking about

venitha said...

I love that airline food has gotten such a bad reputation that you're actually pleasantly surprised to be served something that isn't revolting!