Wednesday, October 26, 2005

LH Biz Class Dinner to Frankfurt

Linguine and vegetables with tomato and pesto salsa, shiitake mushrooms and artichoke hearts

It looks like the menu hasn't really changed much since the last time I took this flight, and I definitely wanted to skip past the prawns this time. The beef just sounded too heavy to me too, so I opted for the "linguine and vegetables with tomato and pesto salsa, shiitake mushrooms and artichoke hearts." (I seem to be getting a lot of vegetarian meals lately...strange.) It was pretty good - it pretty much tasted just like it looks. I haven't tasted artichoke in a while either, so this was a good addition.

Ocean trout and herbed whitefish

The starters similarly tasted just like they looked ("ocean trout and herbed whitefish"). The menu still says they are running the Connoisseurs on Board program, although I couldn't find any reference to any celebrity chef tonight.

No comments: